Jun 13, 2010

Temporarily open to public

My Twitter, the hyper social network of the year is temporarily open to the public for few days to enable people to follow me, without my approval.

The decision was taken after people temporarily stop following me via Twitter because my account was hijacked by third party application, which I talked about it in my previous posts, thanks to my irrational decision for allowing it to happen.

Twitter website made a decision after several accounts been hijacked (unaware of any statistics) by resetting the infected accounts.

I have reset my account couple of times before receiving the official notification, I had doubt it was an official email from Twitter so I manually reset it my self again.

I thank Twitter for its efforts to pin, advice and resolve.

And I want to recommend site approved via search for mobile surfers be safe from spams and scams.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Nawras

No comments:

Post a Comment