Jun 14, 2010

'Private Mail', another scam

I received another scam email from US.

Name : Corre, Kenneth, M.D.
To. : info@notice.edu
From. : Kenneth.Corre@cshs.org

The interesting part that my email address not doesn't end with '.edu' domain.

The email content
My name is Captain Matthew Stamford of the US Marine corps stationed in Kabul, Afghanistan, I found some money stashed in a couple of barrels while on patrol ($900,000.00) I need someone to help me move it to a safer place, please have it in mind that there is no danger involved. You may contact me on usmarine120@i12.com <mailto:usmarine120@i12.com> so that I can provide you with more details.

IMPORTANT WARNING: This message is intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is governed by
applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by calling (310) 423-6428 and destroy the related message. Thank You for your cooperation.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Nawras

No comments:

Post a Comment