Feb 28, 2005
I thank God for that.
Computer design goes deeper about how logically design logic circuit & processors.
The new words that I learnt are Pipelining & Superscalar, they are related to processors.
Feb 26, 2005
I realized that I’m not connected to my surroundings and the world after one week of the assassination of the late Rafiq al-Hariri when my colleagues were talking about it.
I didn't read or listen to the local and world news for a long time. I started to listen in the morning news on my ay o work, get general idea what is going on.
Feb 25, 2005
Everyone knows that the word “Good-bye” is a farewell remark; the anti- Christians said not to use it as the word ‘Bye’ means ‘BABAH’ which is an Arabic word for ‘Popes’, who is the Leader of the Roman Catholic Church on Earth, and the Bishop of Rome.
Most of the ignorant or who can’t think logically believed in what been said.
My answer to the question is longtime ago, the reason for not able to see the stars is because of the bright lights been used around us in the roads, streets, buildings, etc. that prevents us from seeing the stars.
The most place have light pollution is in the city.
The only way to reduce light pollution is to cut down the usage of lights by using the minimum requirement.
- The notebook
- Raising Helen
- Pride and Prejudice (Indian Vr).
- Ocean's Twelve
- Shall We Dance?
Feb 24, 2005
Polyphonic ring tones is one of the latest add-ons technology for mobile (cellular) phones in the 21st century, since this technology is been introduced it became more and more disturbing for me and other people as it creates sound pollution and distractions in work places, public places and prayer places. It becoming ridicules that people put songs, poems and jokes for a ring tone or a message tone that embarrasses a person most of the time, I know that everyone is free to do what he wants but not on the expense of other people.
Feb 11, 2005
Beyond Normal blog is an exclusive web log that has won 3 Best Arab Blog awards in three categories:
The 2004 Best Egyptian Blog, The 2004 Best MediaJournalist Blog & The 2004 Best Arab Expat Blog.
Beyond Normal is owned by an Egyptian citizan Mr. R &Beyond Normal is one of his 5 blog & Blogger.com is his web log service providor.
The other categories are:
- The 2004 Best Bahraini Blog: Ali's QuixotiQ Writings
- The 2004 Best Emirati Blog: Pink Sushi
- The 2004 Best Iraqi Blog: Baghdad Burning
- The 2004 Best Kuwaiti Blog: So I Want to be an Astronaut
- The 2004 Best Lebanese Blog: Mysterious Eve
- The 2004 Best Moroccan Blog: Bluesman
- The 2004 Best Palestinian Blog: AquaCool
- The 2004 Best Tunisian Blog: Subzero Blue
- The 2004 Best Humour Blog: My Little Bubble!
- The 2004 Best Music Blog: me: UzF
- The 2004 Best Online Community: Kuwait Blogs
- The 2004 Best Politics Blog: طق حنك
MBC Group was unable to lunch the other three stations and was forced to unplug some of it's shows because of the heavy tax it was paying in UK, with the opening of Dubai Media City, it gave an opportunity for MBC Group to breath and lunch the three TV channels and they are the Al Arabiya, MBC3 & MBC4 channels.
MBC4 was RECENTLY lunched on 6 February 2005 at 9p.m. Dubai local timing (GMT +4).
As far as I know that Musk deer is a wild animal, by killing them the number of Musk dears will be decreasing in world wide, I think I started looking at it from other angle.
12 RULES OF BLOGGING
1. Make it clear that the views expressed in the blog do not necessarily represent the views of the employer
2. Respect the company's confidentiality and proprietary information
3. Ask your manager if you have any questions about what is appropriate to include in the blog
4. Be respectful to the company, employees, customers, partners, and competitors. Criticise but be balanced, give opportunity for feedback, and be justifiable.
5. Observe company requests that topics not be discussed for confidentiality or legal compliance reasons
6. Ensure that your blogging activity does not interfere with your work commitments or employee relations
7. Tell the truth and write with balance and accuracy. Acknowledge and correct mistakes promptly. Acknowledge conflicts of interest
8. Keep records of original posts and indicate where a message has been edited or summarised
9. Be prepared to delete inappropriate posts and spam or off-topic material
10. Reply to e-mails and comments promptly and be prepared to explain how complaints are being dealt with
11. Don't steal copyright material. Link to online references and original source materials directly
12. Keep private issues private and don't jeopardise the company's working relationships
Source: Nick Lockett, DL Legal
Rule No. 11 is the best.