Apr 19, 2009

Little Johnny

One day Lil Johny says to his father:

I want to get married.

Father: Oh, so do you have someone special in your mind?

Johny: Yes , Grandma

Father: What? There is a problem now, you want to marry my Mother?

Johny: Why not? You married my mother

__________________________________

L.Johnny: Can I go to the toilet?

Teacher: Johhny, MAY I go to the toilet?

L.Johnny: But I asked first!

__________________________________

Summer vacation was over and the teacher asked Little Johnny about his family trip. "We visited my grandmother in Minneapolis , Minnesota ."

The teacher asked, "Good, can you tell the class how you spell that?"

Little Johnny said, "Actually, we went to Ohio ."

__________________________________________________

"Johnny, did your Mother help you with your homework last night?" the teacher asked.

"No, she did it all," Little Johnny replied.

__________________________________________________

"Dad," said Little Johnny, "I'm late for football practice. Would you please do my homework for me?"

Little Johnny's father said irately, "Son, it just wouldn't be right."

"That's okay," replied Little Johnny "At least you could try, right?"

________________________________________

Teacher: If you had one dollar and you asked your father for another, how many dollars would you have?

Little Johnny: One dollar.

Teacher(sadly): You don't know your arithmetic.

Little Johnny (sadly): You don't know my father

__________________________

Teacher: "Hello boys, Remember!!! Nothing is impossible."

Little Johnny: "OK sir, could you please squeeze out all the toothpaste and put back it into the tube again."

___________________________

Little Johnny: Mum, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he made me give up my seat to a lady.

Mum: Well, you have done the right thing.

Little Johnny: But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap

No comments:

Post a Comment