Apr 27, 2009

No comment

I am a bit frustrated about things, which does not effecting me personally, but religiously. I am trying not to post, as people from other religions as well as countries may get offended but I have just that they are the only direct example.

I just realized that some and not all Muslims getting married to non-Abrahamic religions, its didn't start now or the current generation, but its been there for generations before I was even born. I realized it may be either lack of faith in God i.e. Iman.

The Iman has 6 articles:
1. Belief in God (Allah), the one and only one worthy of all worship (tawhid).
2. Belief in the Angels (mala'ika).
3. Belief in the Books (kutub) sent by God (including the Qur'an).
4. Belief in all the Prophets (nabi) and Messengers (rusul) sent by God.
5. Belief in the Day of Judgment (qiyama) and in the Resurrection (life after death).
6. Belief in Destiny (Fate) (qadar) (Shia divine justice).

The Qur'an stated about marriage, but it seems some of the Muslims either they lack of guidance or they don't have the faith.

I personally know a woman who follows an unabrahamic religion, who got married to Muslim man in Islamic country, the marriage ceremony was held privately and in both religions with the blessing of both family, I was shocked when I found out.

People may say, it's their life, but as far as I know, they are living in sin. Once an Arab and Muslim woman told me she would agree to marry man, who follows a non-abrahamic religion and she may practice his religion as long as she doesn't belive in it, it's just acting.

That't all for now, let me move to another topic , RT @amjad248: http://tinyurl.com/d5fbal - Omani creates robots out of junk.

RT ~ ReTwit.

No comments:

Post a Comment