Dec 23, 2007

Without a title

Now I've decided to just type my thoughts & not to have a any title for the topic I have, let's see how the whole article will end up. It may not or it won't be organized & the topics won't be inter-linked.


Nawras 3G+
It has been finally launched in Oman & OmanMobile is still behind Nawras in service & technology.


45% increase in Government's salary
A chain of forwaded SMS been send in most of the Oman's cell phones about the Royal Decree of increasing 45% of the salary in the government sector which was after all a prank message, will the ROP able to track down the source?


Late night calls
I have a concept of not calling people after 9pm as it's the time people either go to sleep, watch TV or have quality time with thier family. Despite been oddly awake after 9:30 pm, I picked up the phone call at 11pm, its wasn't an importent phone call & the caller should have waited until the following morning to give me the message. I thought it was an importent phone call life & death kind of call.

No comments:

Post a Comment