Dec 10, 2007

Does money buy class?!

This is the question that always pops up in my mind when I see a person who brags that he is from a high class but their behaviour in dealing with people or purchasing an item reflects the opposite.

They think that money can buy class by having a mansion or having an expensive item or a designer bag etc.

I personally know someone who built his own house, has a good post in his job thanks to his father who had a good relationship his ex-boss & every year he used to get a promotion because of that, now he acts as if he's above all, and brags about it, while he's nothing but a *&!@ @&**. Sorry I'm trying my best to mind my own language.

My advise, be your self, as money will never buy class.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not trying to say that rich people in Oman do not brag that they come from high class families, but I just want to point out that throughout the 18 years I've been living in Oman, I met very few people like that.

    I have dealt with a lot of people who come from high class families, especially in school. Most of them were really very modest which surprised me because they come from families which certainly has power in the country. I can also say that they, themselves, have powers in the country and still they didn't brag or do anything that made the people around them feel that they're better than them. However, there are still some who act like they're above all like this person you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amjad, I agree with you, I know few people who never braged about what they have.

    All what I can say Alhamdulillah.

    ReplyDelete