Dec 26, 2007

God's mercy

I always remember things happens to me, which tends to go against me always tends to be in my side. I belive it's God's mercy to me because of my deeds as well as my parents & loved one's too.

One day I was angry from someone for not be consider my situation & asks me to do something, on my way to pick up the person, it was drizzling, I prayed to God to cure everyone who I care about, and give me the strength to calm down & it happened.

I was training my co-workers to use a new system that will be used internaly by my department, I managed to get good & usefull feedbacks that I was happy to accept it, some was about to impove my methods and skills of delivering the contents & become better presenter.

1 comment:

  1. HORROR:
    Nearly four years ago I was wandering around [mental hospital] completely shattered physically, emotionally and spiritually. The mental torment I was experiencing was absolutely terrifying.

    Every waking second, I was having horrifying images from my past. I thought I was being punished for my past sins. My whole life flashed before my eyes and I felt I had failed miserably in my journey through life.

    The whole experience was an awakening [THE LONG DARK NIGHT OF THE SOUL] a metamorphosis. God was slowly penetrating the shield I had put up all those desperate years.

    I had no “I” - that is what God wanted for me, to become Christ cantered, not “I” cantered [in retrospect]. There is nothing in this world, but the SAVING GRACE of our Lord & Saviour, Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for mankind's sin.

    He eventually delivered me from my "psychological hell;" when I got down on my knees and asked Him for mercy and forgiveness for my sins. Praise the LORD!!

    I, MICKY, AM THE HOLY ONE OF GOD.

    ReplyDelete