Dec 26, 2007

Appraisal feedback

The appraisal feedbacks has gone up & down like the stock market, some were focussing on the grading in order to get the highest bonus & others were looking for a promotion or increment in salary.

Some people gone on strick for a day or two by not signing the appraisal because of the feedback & they argued allot. Some managers were two faced in front of thier team.

I decided to play it cool with them, after all playing politics with the shacks is importent, I signed the document & stated my proposals, I saw a shocked face on him but kept my voice as cool as I can, we'll see the final outcome soon.

I just remembed that someone told once, "you are too jr to understand big people's politics", and she's wrong. I learnt yelling, making a big fuss won't leed me to achieve anything in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment