Dec 31, 2007

Saud Bahwan Automotive reputation shaken

Saud Bahwan Automotive reputation started to shaken as the customer service staff can not handle it’s clients.

I have seen and experienced with the Seeb Al Mawaleh service bay when it comes with them

  • heavy traffic in phone calls as most of the time it may be engaged or no one will pick it up, as it took me to get in touch with them almost a week.
  • I made an appointment and when I arrived I was told my appointment was after two hours and I had to talk to the supervisor to get it though the same time.
  • Some of the women staff don’t know how to deal with customers at all.
  • Another incident I had seen is when a customer came to drop off his car for 60 minutes express service after he made an appointment via the phone, he was told that he doesn’t have an appointment, he flipped and started to yell at the SBG’s staff for incompetent service, they tried to reason with him, that he may made an appointment with anther service bay in town instead of Seeb Al Mawaleh service bay, and they gave him another appointment the next day for the same time as they are over loaded with customer’s cars (and I have seen it, as anyone wishes not to benefit from the 60 minutes express service, will get their car the next day); the customer started threatening the staff, the supervisor came to cool him them and got a bad attitude at the end the top officials came and took the customer away.

    At the same time some of the staff started to comment sarcastically on the customer’s behaviour and that he don’t talk Arabic despite been an Arab.

No comments:

Post a Comment