Dec 24, 2007

Cloudy day

Just got off work, out of the office primisise, I felt down, all because of the clouds.

Thier isn't any sign of a shiny day as the clouds has covered most of the sky, I hate the feeling, everyone is happy as Oman is known to have sun & hot most of the time in the year, it's a blessing for them & I understand that, at least we aren't in Europe countries that rains & snows all the year.

Blessing from God that I must thank him for that.

Allot of people started falling sick because of the weather changes as 3 out of 36 people at work got cold & fever.

I got a phone call from my sister about a having a family photo with my siblings & all my female cousins as this is the only time we are all there. My cousin told her after she say her brother's family photo. I told my sister that such idea came in to my mind several times yesterday & today too. My sister & I will to check out the photo studio & the fees, we are planning to take the family photo this Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment