Aug 30, 2005

Tagged #2

Last book you read: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince'
Last phone number you called: A cousin
Last show you watched on TV: I can’t recall.
Last thing you had to drink: Rani float – Natural Orange Drink
Last thing you ate: Sussege roll
Last time you cried: arround 2 weeks ago
Last time you smiled: Now
Last person you hugged: a cousin
Last person you talked to on the phone: A cousin
Last thing you smelled: orange
Last CD that you bought: Kazim Assaher
Last song you sang: Law Radeet
Last thing you laughed at: something I remembered
What's in your cd player/changer: nothing
What time did you wake up today: 6:47am
Current favorite article of clothing: coat
Favorite place to be: beatch
Least favorite place: a room
Do you believe in an afterlife? yes
In Heaven or Hell: Heaven
How tall are you: don’t know
Current favorite word: tough
Favorite Book: Harry Potter books
Random lyric: “ ”
If I could be doing anything right now, i would be: Go to the beatch
Are you a daredevil? No
Have you ever told a secret you swore you'd never tell? No
Do looks matter? No
How do you release your anger? By shouting
My second home is: Abu Dhabi
One thing i have that i wish i didn't is: God only knows what I wished.
All you need is: peace
SomethingI want but I don't really need is:
Something I need but I don't really want is:

*do you...*

drink? No
have a boyfriend/girlfriend? I have friends
have a dream that keeps coming back? yes
believe there is life on other planets? God only knows.
read the newspaper? Yes
consider yourself tolerant of others? I think so
consider police a friend or foe? A friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment