Aug 29, 2005

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince'

I'm currently reading Harry Potter latest book 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince'.

I've read some reviews about the book, I fully agree that the first half of the book is kind of slow, as if the author was draging/ forcing her self to write, slow motions I believe.

At the moment that event started to pick up, and I'm enjoying it.

Allot of questions arrasied in my mind,

What happened to Albus Dumbledore's hand?
Is Draco Malfoy a Death Eater?
Will Dumbledore find out that Severus Snape is a double agent?

To douse who haven’t read 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince', don't search for any information at Wikipedia, it has all the information from the first book until the last of everything, even the character's information up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment