Aug 8, 2005

Money Tag

I’ve been tagged by my fellow Blogger Devilish.


1. How much money is in your wallet right now?
R.O.10 .


2. How much money would you need in the bank to feel secure? Rich?
Money never make you feel secure nor Rich.


3. If someone gave you 100 rials, no strings attached, what would you do with it?
Don't know, it depend on the time.


4. If someone gave you 1 Million rials, no strings attached, what would you do with it?
Pay debts, pay Zakah, Go to Haj, pay for my siblengs amd my education, build a house for my self and family; and invest the rest.


5. How much does something have to cost before it starts counting as "real" money, as a purchase to be considered and evaluated, but below which you'll buy without really thinking about it?
If it going to be wearth and usefull to me, it will have a value.


I'm tagging Blue Chi.

No comments:

Post a Comment