Aug 23, 2005

‘Good morning Bloggers’

Well I’m a bit inspired by ‘Good Morning America’, that I felt saying “Good morning Bloggers”, it feels so good.

Today’s news about the my latest post regarding ‘the Omani Blog Awards 2005’ has been catching up vary well, I’ve started advertising in several English Omani forums, all of pleasant responses.

The following forums:

In addition to three weblog been advertising up to now beside my weblog and hey are the sponsors:
Law & Music and Devilish


Omans Bloggers Blogsphere the Omani blog directory is working to promote us and badges/butons are under desgin to be added in websites & weblogs for promotion perpose.

At the moment we are reciving suggetions from everyone to finalise the rules and regulation of the award event.

No comments:

Post a Comment