- Rasulullah (S.a.w.) loved white Clothing.
- When putting on any garment Rasulallah (S.a.w...) always began with the right limb.
- When removing any garment Rasullallah (S.a.w.) always removed the left limb first.
- Males must wear the pants above the ankles. Females should ensure that their lower garment covers their ankles.
- Males should wear a "topee" or turban. Females must wear scarves at all times.
- When wearing shoes, first wear the right shoe then the left.
- When removing them first remove the left and then The right.
May 3, 2009
A Quick Refresher - Sunnahs when wearing clothes
Sunnahs when wearing clothes of Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad [Peace be upon him]