Mar 11, 2009

Lazy to write

I want to share with you'll allot of things, but too lazy to type. I'll push my self to write what been happening arround me since last Feb 2009.

Ok, let me start about one of my weekends dated back to the midnight of 20th Feb, my phone alarm rang, I woke up (jumbed out of my skin) and picked up the phone, a reminder showed up 'Baba's birthday' I vividly smiled and read Surat Alfatihah for his soul and went back to sleep. At the evening, my sister and I were driving down town and we started recalling my late dad's gesture and his unforgettable sentences. God bless his Soul.


On 24th of Feb, the next weekend, I went with my sister, cousin and her niece who is one and half years of age, to one of international Pizza franchise, the girl who was trying to imitate her Aunt my eating with fork but couldn't pick up the salads with it, ends up removing the napkin from arround her nack, stating rebalient against aticate (she is a kid), but she made my day with her smile.


My last weekend was on 5th of March, my cousin got married, as the Aqd or religious marriage ceremony was at the Masjid been held by the men. I cried when I got the message from her brother that its over she became offically 'Mrs' and ended the lifecylce of 'Miss'. I called and wished her then met her at the saloon with the rest of the female members.

Wedding reception took place in the evening and everyone looked outstanding specially my sister and I. The brideamaids looks good too and managed well despite one day rehearsals or in the correct words few hours only.


I was planning to get the BB Bold, but the it was out of stock in all the stores of my mobile operator. I've changed my plans to get one until the 2nd half of the year, as I need to spend my money on something more importent.


One day, I drove to an offsite ATM machine, my sister got down and when she came back, she was laughing, she said "Also the mutawa flirt with Nasheed," it turned out a religious man who had long beard was flirting in a religious way.


Friendi Mobile will soon be on air in Oman, now the booking for numbers for free is available via friendimobile.om and various locations since 09-Mar-09, but the site booking has been a problem for too many visitors. I tried several times since 09-Mar-09 to book for one, but no luck, too many technical problems.

However, the CEO of Friendi Mobile been communicating with people via the local forums, such as English Sabla and Omanforum, I thank Muscati and arun for informing me about it via Twitter.


UAE may follow to ban YouTube after Pakistan in February 2008 and Bangladesh 1st week of March 2009.


The world Celebrating Birth of the Prophet Muhammad (ASW), which occurs in Rabi' al-awwal, the third month in the Islamic calendar, and defer from one country to another depending on the visibility of moon and when the new Islamic calander started.


That's all for now.

I'll try to keep updating you'll as soon as I am free to type.

No comments:

Post a Comment