Feb 23, 2009

Lost with movies

I have some bits and bytes to share it with you'll thanks to different sources I refer too.

Movies watched in theatres January - February 2009
  • Asif Ala Alezaaj (Arabic)
  • The Tale of Despereaux (English)
  • Seven Pounds (English)
  • Slumdog Millionaire (English)
  • Billu (Indian)

I lost interest in watching movies as I get board quickly or the events are too slow. It’s not catchy despite the script and performance is good/ outstanding. I feel I could do more things then sitting for 1hr 30mins to 3hrs 30min in front of the screen.


New Drugs
Drug addicts in Iran fiund a new drug, which is less costly comparing to opium, heroin and hashish, the new drug are Toads.

Why Toads are cheep? They say, they can raise them at home and most of the addicts are jobless.


Teddy Stoddard
Today, I found an email been dropped off by my friend titled 'Nice Story', its about Teddy Stoddard who was a troubled boy and the teacher who turned his life around and became DR. Theodore F. Stoddard, M.D.

It turned out, Teddy Stoddard or DR. Theodore F. Stoddard, M.D. is fictional character, but the story is wide-spread in different languages thanks to the internet revolution.


Train Ride
Three year old kid dorve the train for half an hour in NewYork and passed 7 stations before he was stopped.


Who's Birthday today?
Times of Oman, an Omani English newspaper celebrates its 34th birthday, the other side, UAE national blogger Osama celebrates his 5th year of bloggering his Osama.ae.


'SmartRoamer'
Qatar Telecom launches 'SmartRoamer' for Nawras customers as well as other Qtel Group customers. The 1st phase within the five AGCC states (excluding Bahrain) single rate to call back home and discounts in other services.


New blogs
I came acroess several Arabic and English blogs, from Oman and arround the world. I will post some of them when I get time.

No comments:

Post a Comment