Nov 24, 2008

In UAE

This thought came to me when I read an article 'Locals not allowed' by Osama in Arabic, about not allowing locals wearing their national cloths dine in fancy restaurants as part of policy.

In UAE:

  • The local citizen is a foreigner,
  • It’s a western not eastern country,
  • Bars and discos open 24/7,
  • 24/7 developments.

Hippie or not
Over three years ago, I mate a young man, from the same community, I always found thing strange in his behaviour and character, which made me feel uncomfortable.


Since then, I was trying to figure out, which group he may fit in, he looked like a care free person, long hair, I realized he has a Hippie character, don‘t ask me, I just sense it.


The question is, are their Hippies in the Arab world or not?

1 comment:

  1. hippies exist all over, its a matter of lifestyle... some people like it, others dont

    ReplyDelete