Nov 8, 2008

From temporary to permanent burden

I never knew I was a burden to some people until two months after my late father’s death. I never felt how some people I always looked up to them and considered them part of my cycle.

It turned out they are trying to get rid of me though marriage proposal. A question several questions was asked to me:
“Are you ready to accept to marry an pure Omani?
What is your criteria for your future Husband?
The reason I am asking, is my daughter in law’s mother went to this lady who found a husband for her daughter and now she’s the wife for my son, she is coming soon and I want you to give my your list so I can tell her to find you a husband.

She posed for a while and continued “If you already have someone”,
she posed again and said with a higher peach of tone “Let him come fast and propose.

I just smiled and nodded.

The whole night I was thinking, I am burden but not for long and I thank God for showing me the path.

No comments:

Post a Comment