Nov 18, 2008

5 stars for BreadTalk

Today, I was in a bad mood, as some personal issues has arisen and made feel angry, I tried to control my emotions the whole day, after picking up my sister, I decided to go to BreadTalk, after her recommendation.

When I arrived at the location (Bareeq Al-Shatti Mall), I was blown up with the mall and
atmosphere, which I didn’t know about, when I entered the BreadTalk, the smell of the pasties reminded me of La Brioche bakery in Abu Dhabi - UAE; I used to go there at least once a week when I was living in UAE (five years ago). The whole location reminded me of AD, the best memory and the free spirit.

Back to BreadTalk pastries, I give it 5 full star, and the value its worth it.

Bits and Bytes

  • Oman National day.
  • A Saudi judge sentences an Asian Expatriate to clean 5 mosques and its toilets during pilgrim season after been caught several times for missing group prayers at the mosque.

No comments:

Post a Comment