Jun 27, 2008

Quotes & thoughts

Today I'll share some thoughts and Quotes that I liked and some I wrote, I hope you will like it.

We write what we fear the most of; we try to lash out our evilness in a mode of gestures, that if who we are negative. Writing reflects our inner feeling, fear trigger’s the worst. I admit I do writing negatively, about people who I despise and fear the most, after series of mental and emotional abuse by those people. I try to get over it by writing.
- My comment posted at osama.ae

"اللسان الطويل دلالة على اليد القصير"
-Translation*: “The long tongue reflects that the hand is too short.” it means, when a person yells and raises his voice to others rudely, it’s an indication that the person lack of something.

* Note: it is not the accurate translation.


Anger started to consume me, I can’t believe it is happening to me. I tried to control my anger, they realised it and started to cool me down. Now I am angry to my self, for lashing off my dark side, the side I hate the most. I have to apologise for my action to those I didn’t intend to hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment