Jun 20, 2008

Changes in lives

The month of June was pretty active month for me and other people surrounding me (in my circle of life) career and social life.

On first Thursday of the month, my cousin have finally got married and he is back from his honeymoon happy with his new wife; she seems nice and we (the family) are happy for him as we see that she makes him laugh and became a cheerful person.

The family gathering went well, had allot of fun.

At work allot of pleasant and sad news, some of my brilliant co-workers are moving out of the department either moving internally or externally. The internally changing their career path and the externally moving for better post. I’ll really miss them.

Four of my co-workers have finally passed their final exams. One earned his professional certification; two earned their college degree; and the last one earned 11 grade certification. Best wishes for them.

Now my co-workers and I busy preparing for Certified Internal Auditor Certification (CIA) Exams. Wish us all the best.

Now I am going to watch an Arabic movie; just to please my cousin by giving her company and at the same time relaxation for me to get my head-off study.

No comments:

Post a Comment