Feb 20, 2012

I didn't meet the criteria

Since last two weeks, several people asked me if I'm attending certain workshop, I said "No", until I met someone and told me he'll forward the email to me and I couldn't remember his name to drop him a reminder.

The weekend passed and I finally met the director and he asked me if I'm attending the assessment, I said "No", he responded to me that the candidates are chosen under based on certain criteria and I fell short of one.

I saw the group of candidates and most of them I knew and was with them for the last two and half years, I felt a bit of disappointment not been part of them.

All that motivating me to work harder to meet that criteria, I may not be with them but I want to make sure be part of the next group, maybe also been blessed to focus on what's more important.

No comments:

Post a Comment