Apr 22, 2011

No trust

Since the protests been swamping in my own country, for the past month, it showed the true color of allot of people. It started making uncomfortable with some who I thought I can trust, as they are snooping around for negative vibes and then spreading their poisons to motivate people to protest.

Some of my close friends fell in that trap from trying to help into a category of motivating protesters and they aren't at all.

I don't trust no one, specially those who showed me their two sides. I started hating the word 'protest' as it killed allot of people's genuine feelings and replaced it with anger and greed. People forgot about their Religion's etiquette of dealing with emotions and situation, and they behave like they are animals in a jungle. They all don't believe in Allah (God), as their true believe in him is weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment