Feb 3, 2009

My latest web gadget

Yes, their are also web gadgets in the world of WWW, and my latest is twitter.

It's another form of soicial network, like facebook. The reason I joined it, because allot of my fellow bloggers joined and prasing about it, I just felt left out. It's kind of fun and adictive too, I use it via my mobile, and able to use it at work after 2 PM local timing GMT +4, luckly they haven't blocked it (but not for long).

My username is 'Shulab', incase you want to follow me; and I may be your follower.

2 comments:

  1. Twitter can be easily addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of days ago I sent you a request to follow you on Twitter, but the request is still pending. Now I notice that you have 0 followers, and 19 updates.

    Do you accept the requests of people who request to follow you on Twitter? Because if you don't and you still send updates, then I dunno whom are you sending these updates to.... I mean, who is to read your updates if you have them protected and you have 0 followers?

    ReplyDelete