Jan 16, 2009

From round the world

  • If you are "overweight” air hostesses, get ready to be sacked. That what happened to Air India's air hostesses.
  • My old college, Christ College at Bangalore - Karnataka state of India, affiliated to Bangalore University, became on July 22, 2008 Christ University. As I recall, they have been working maybe from 1997 or before that to become a university. The lecturers were sent to USA for training and attachments to prepare for the transaction.
  • I just found out that a first private Omani TV channel to be known as Majan TV, which will be live on 1st Feb 2009, and the website will be Majan-TV.com, which means new jobs, new pulse, and above all freedom of speech. Did I say that? I am kidding.
  • My luck with Eseries mobiles, I have changed from Nokia E65 to E61i, both are gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment