Nov 29, 2007

Ops!!

On Monday evening I was looking for my debit card to draw some cash, I found out that I lost it, so after my sister started to nag me for five minite, I contacted by bank's customer service to report it and to block the card. The customer service woman couldn't access my account as I'm an employee of the same bank so she had to contact someone else to get the card number, after five to ten minites the card was blocked.

The next day I went to the office and openned my account to get the card number and report for a replacement, I found out that my debit card haven't been blocked, else my credit card was blocked and reported lost. I had a bad day that day about it and I had to contact the HR to block and replace my lost card.

Sorry to say I have a problem with local women when it comes to customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment