Nov 23, 2007

The Family Mentor

At my previous post I talked about my new project of creating a family journal & I'm in the process of getting the approval.

Today, I finally got it after sharing my idea to my aunt. She fully supporting me with the project & oversees the outcomes that will be a big advantage for everyone.

After finaly reached to an agreement, she mansioned something about me, that she has seen a big change in my personalily, that I became more confident in what I do & taking more responsibilites. On my side I feel I am more matured mentaly that I'm ready to take risks.

Another good news I have recieved that my teenaged cousins for the first time in there lives have enjoyed the family because we the elders made them feel that they are mature enough to let them sit with us & participate in different topics and now they are excited for the next monthly family gatherings.

I am happy with the outcome & that what I was expecting. My advice is always keep your family first, as you can't replace them.

No comments:

Post a Comment