Apr 4, 2006

Smile

A person dear to me has passed recently, his death has effected me and the people around me, his death made me think and learn the hard way of life.

The things I started learning is how to cope with people and their attitude towards me as its not worth it to get angry as nothing we gain by getting furious and razing my blood pressure up and they don’t even have the curtsy or care about how I feel.

The other thing I stated seriously thinking of pressure my writings as to improve my capabilities in this field, write not as an armature but learn from my mistakes and write nothing negative but positive as the positive in behaviour, gesture and thoughts much healthier then anything.

Smiling makes me feel much relaxed and happier even around me.

That’s all for now, enjoy reading my journals.

No comments:

Post a Comment