Apr 5, 2006

Is UFO really exists?

Is UFO really exists?
In western countries, some % of people believes that UFO’s (Unidentified Flying Object)’s exits & that they see flying saucers, abductions happening to them, etc even it have setup research centers to study the phenomena that until now haven’t been explained to them no such thing exists.

Some people did their own research and studies that aliens (UFO’s) are just Jinn, they took the form and shape the human wanted them to believe.

Read more about information @ thejinn.net.

The above topic accrued when I was telling my cousin that I believe that UFO’s are just Jinns and my cousin started to search the internet and came across the above web site.

1 comment:

  1. Why sure they do,Most are fake.But some are real.
    I have seen strange things when viewing the planets in my scope.

    I use to live in Phoenix,Arizona.
    They have had a lot of strange lights and objects in the sky for years.

    Some may be military but not all.I have tons of video's that I have watched for years..

    I think they are real for sure..

    ReplyDelete