Mar 12, 2006

What a day

Been a quiet person when someone blows up at my face when I did something wrong or been criticized, my mind freezes for a while and gets num until after few hours or minutes, depends on how long the criticism was, but this time I won a battle of been wickedly framed for something I never thought of or never crossed my mind and it proven to me that I can stand up for my self and win a battle of truth and fight for my rights and able to save my self and my beloved ones from the devilish minds.

I can’t believe my self that I managed to defend my self in few seconds when I started to be accused and I had all the answers escaping my mind through my mouth and I thank God for giving me such power to prove that I was right and the accuser was 100% wrong.

The accuser tried to justify and apologies to me after she was shocked when I defended my self and I told her “No need to apologies, I’m not angry because it’s the way you think and not mine, no need to feel sorry”.

No comments:

Post a Comment