Mar 5, 2006

E-Channel

With the revolution of technology in banking sector, e-channel has become more faster, reliable and cost effective medium of accessing the products and services at anywhere and anytime as long as you have that access or such facilities.

I conceder e-channel has made my life much easier when ever I need to top up my prepaid mobile account through phone banking when ever I need to credit it and top up other people’s accounts at anytime too, I feel that who are working un such organization must know about the e-channels and be the first ones to use such facilities so it’s easy for them to respond to inquires of the existing and prospective customers.

I’ve heard that NBO, a local Omani bank has enforced a new law that all the prospective staff must have a credit card when they join the organization, it’s a way to encourage them to use the products and services.

No comments:

Post a Comment