Nov 20, 2005

A long brake

I know I haven't written for a long time, because of various reasons, the latest thing happened to me is that I moved to anther organization to work, a bank.

I have various reasons that made me move out from my old job I won't reveal my reasons to anyone, I need my privacy.

I've been going through allot of emotional changes for over a year and I finally learnt how to get over it by writing it down and read it everyday for a whole week then destroyed it for ever.

What will you do if you gave someone a chance to be part of your life and he/she didn't take it and choose someone else instead and when the other person comes rejects him/her and finally after long time he/she tries to come back to you , will you accept that or not? Is he/she worth it or not?

I'd like to thank people who have been visiting my journals/blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment