Oct 30, 2005

Shooting stars

While I was gazing at the scenery on the beach looking towards the city's main attraction of lights, I saw a shooting star, I didn't relialize it at first, then N who was facing me shouted "A shooting star", G told us to make a wish and we did. After an hour or so, while I was gazing at the scenery again and enjoying my self in my own world, I saw it again, I wished again.

I was thinking about the electronic gadgets I want to own one day, such as an mobile music system such as an MP3 player or iPod; I realized what a west of money, the technology is rapidly developing, in few years what I bought will worth nothing, what fit with other format of music, etc. In the Arab world, I never seen an advertisement that says "Second Hand music stereo or music walkman or play station or iPod needed", only Mobile/cellular phones are been treaded or sold as a 2nd hand gadget in the Arab world.

1 comment:

  1. On the auspicious occasion of Eid Ul Fitr, I convey my warm greetings and good wishes to you, your parents, siblings, and other family members.

    Eid Mubarak friend!

    ReplyDelete