Nov 21, 2005

A note

I get iterated when I hear the way people pranouce the word wronglly without taking care of their gramatical error. I know that I do mistakes and I try my best to correct my self and accept other people's advices, it's hurts when you see your own people who speake your mother language make mistakes and they are aweare of the gramatical rules.

It feels good when I get appriciated by my colleagues after I helped them with their project, I knew they are busy as I am with work, I just gave them the blueprint and they maaged to complete their work. Best wishes to everyone.

When you make a disicion, what ever it is right or wrong, good or bad, you have to go ahead and move on”; that what my lecturer told me & my classmates, and I agree with her.

Don’t be in a hurry to meet the deadline, take as much time as you can to learn to build the right bases.

Love is a biutifull feeling, if you let your mind or heart take over each other, you are doomed and you’ll be safe if you let each of them share the cotrol. (I don’t know what I’m saying, it just an observation from the lovebirds.)

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    Most people who are soft heart are also emotional is my opinion!

    Thus, it will be very difficult for these type of people to separate their mind (by my mind, I mean, brain) and their heart.

    Do you agree!

    Keep writing! Good thoughts make good people.

    Regards
    R. Sathyamurthy
    http://murtheories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get iterated (irritated) when I hear the way people pranouce (pronounce) the word wronglly (wrong) without taking care of their gramatical (grammatical) error. I know that I do (make) mistakes and I try my best to correct my self (myself) and accept other people's advices, it's (it) hurts when you see your own people who speake (speak) your mother language make mistakes and they are aweare (aware) of the gramatical rules.

    It feels good when I get appriciated (appreciated) by my colleagues after I helped them with their project, I knew they are busy as I am with work, I just gave them the blueprint and they maaged (managed) to complete their work. Best wishes to everyone.

    “When you make a disicion (decision), what ever (whether) it is right or wrong, good or bad, you have to go ahead and move on”; that (that's) what my lecturer told me & my classmates, and I agree with her.

    Don’t be in a hurry to meet the deadline, take as much time as you can to learn to build the right bases.

    Love is a biutifull (beautiful) feeling, if you let your mind or heart take over each other, you are doomed and you’ll be safe if you let each of them share the cotrol(control). (I don’t know what I’m saying, it (it's) just an observation from the lovebirds.)

    ReplyDelete