Jun 1, 2009

Remove the Illustrations of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) from Wikipedia

I didn't want to believe it at first, when I received an invitation from two of my cousins via facebook to join a petition for
Remove the Illustrations of Muhammad(peace be upon him) from Wikipedia
, I clicked on 'Ignore' button, and I realized what had happen. I opened a new tab at my WIE and typed 'Google.com' and the website got downloaded.

I typed 'prophet mohammed' at the text box and clicked 'Search' wala, I clicked on 'Muhammad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia' and saw the images, oh my gosh its true, where was I all this days? Since when it happened?

My statement is "I vote for removal of Illustrations of Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) from Wikipedia."

No comments:

Post a Comment