Dec 13, 2008

Sorry for been offline

After thorough thought, I have decided to purchase a domain name Shula-B.com for my journal/ blog and its done through Go Daddy; I don’t know if it was a right decision or not to purchase from such internet domain registrar and web hosting company; I didn’t do my homework right, I just picked what was in font of me.

Now I am having a problem of redirecting my journal from Blogger.com to Go Shula-B.com; that’s is why my journal was offline, it may take a while, but it worth a shot.

Any tips or advice? will be appreciated.


My Eid
Eid celebrations went well, busy with family and relatives, the holidays went pretty fast and tomorrow back to work for all the government, semi-government, semi-private and banking sectors in Oman.


Tagged
I have been Tagged by Blue-Chi; despite I am not a fan of Tags, as I don't like reveals allot of my self, but I won't disappoint my friend.

List down five things people probably do not know about me:

  1. I am addicted to 'Daim' candy.
  2. I love to eat fresh green chilli with my meal when I am starving for a long time.
  3. I was too moody.
  4. I watch Indian (Hindi) movies.
  5. I olny drink decaffeinated coffee.

Who tag naw??? Amjad and Dubai Guy.

6 comments:

  1. I purchased my domain through Google, and happy with the service till now.

    New Shah Rukh flick in town -- Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, for your comment, but I didn't purchased through Google, I did it directly with Go Daddy.

    About the movie, I have seen it today, it's good, it's all about love and respect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two links may help you in redirecting your blog to your own domain:

    1. http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=55373

    2. http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=58317#godaddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. amjad, I did it as per the links before, same problem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is working fine now, I think?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amjad,
    Thanks it's working now.

    ReplyDelete