Oct 22, 2008

3 days & 2 Nights in Dubai

My outcome of my trip to GITEX in Dubai and staying at The Palace - The Old Town are:
  • Leant about new products and services related to personal and corporate levels.
  • I tripped and fell on my left side of my face ended uo with a broken tooth.
  • Lost two mobile phones, one is been found and trying to get it back.
I attended the following at GITEX TECHNOLOGY WEEK 2008:
  • Business Solutions
  • GULCOMMS
  • Global Conference
Bits and Bytes
  • Can we (in Oman) convert our land to parking lot? Do people do it? read Amjad's post -'Turn your land into a parking lot...'.
  • To married couple, a note for your future, if you are going to break up with your spouse and you have a Facebook account, please don't change your status from 'married' to 'single', give your self time until the Divorce is finalized or you'll be dead like Emma who was killed by her hubby Wayne Forrester, who's known to be the first 'Facebook killer'. Read Rami's post in Arabic and this is his source.

No comments:

Post a Comment