Jan 16, 2008

The raining day

I got up from my bed by 5:45 am, I slide the curtain to see outside, it was dark & raining, got down to the car by 6:30 am I took off to work, I was stuck in the traffic jam for 3 hours although the trip usually takes me between 45 min to 1 hour depends on the time I departure & the traffic volume.

While driving made several phone calls with family members & my partners (co-workers) for traffic report updates, some headed back home as they couldn't handle the traffic jam others couldn't pass through the pound of water in the streets & roads. I feel lucky that I managed to arrive safely at work although I was drained.

On Friday the 18th, my male cousin's wedding reception, I don't know about the weather condition on that day if it will continue to rain (he is praying for it not to rain), as if it does the event may be cancelled as it will be outdoor & at night.

My mood is listening to romantic songs, I bought an Arabic music CD 'Mein Alqalb Ela Alqalb maa Hubbi.' 'From the heart to the heart with love', produced by Rotana.

No comments:

Post a Comment