Mar 9, 2005

A freaky dream

Getting up in a morning trying to analyze my dreams that I realized it becoming weirder by the time passes by, getting signs that freaked me out yesterday. A lady whom I know told me that she is pregnant, I congratulated her, then she told me a sad news that made me think about the dream I had in the previous night, she told me that she is worried that her child will be physically defected because she has been exposed to an x-ray 2 months a go when she did a fitness checkup related to work, she told the private polyclinic to do for the a pregnancy test before starting and they said they don’t do it at all, after 2 months she went to another private polyclinic and they said it’s a must to do that test, she is now three months pregnant and she is extremely worried, based on the current scan they said that everything is fine, at her 5th month the signs will show if the unborn child is defected or not.

Now whom to blame if the child is born defected because of such an error of that private polyclinic?

I believe my dream was a warning for me to take it easy on her and to support her.

2 comments: