May 28, 2008

Notes of life

Greetings,
It’s been a while, away from the visual life, the Second Life. All of things been going on, engagements, weddings, death, ups and downs, challenges, teamwork, etc.

Oman in ‘Second Life’ Map
About the Second Life, Sultanate of Oman government is planning to promote it self as a country in Internet-based virtual world ‘Second Life’ for tourism purposes; its just an idea, hope it will pay.

Engagements and weddings
last week Big Moe has finally tied the knot for second time alhamdulillah, and the wedding reception will be after one week from now.

End of life
As birth is the start of life so Death is the end of the life, that’s the cycle of life no one knows how it ends, it can end in many forms including predation, disease, habitat destruction, senescence, malnutrition and accidents or physical injury; only God ‘Allah’ knows how it happens and what the reason behind it.

Why am I talking about death? It’s been one week since the death of my colleague who worked at the same building for some times but it was the first time I spoke to him was the day before he passed away to next life. He ended his journey on earth and he is now living in his new home ‘the grave’ and started the next journey of life until the judgment day, if Allah will his last journey will be in the Haven, and I believe he will be, he may already have beautiful castles because of been devoted Muslim and his support to the people in need in form of donations etc with out boosting or telling to anyone.

When I saw him, I seen a glow in his face, happiness and that made me believe he is a devoted Muslim.


Ups and downs/ challenges/ teamwork, etc.
I was feeling stressed for sometime because of work and studies, etc; I got tied up with allot of stuff at the same time, that messed me up for nearly three months. Thank God ‘Allah’ that I managed to sort some of things out and got through it.

It was a challenge for me and I managed to be my self, with out God and everyone who have supported me, I wouldn’t have managed to get through it. Teamwork and motivation makes a difference.

Addicted to ‘Owned’
I got addicted to ‘Owned’ (Own Your Friends! Give Human Gifts! Put yourself on the market and find out how much you’re worth!) by posting some photos, buying other people artistic photos, etc. I now worth over one million.

That’s all for now, time to go to bed, think of getting up to catch up with my studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment