Mar 5, 2008

After the storm

It’s been a while I haven’t posted anything, when ever I login the internet, I feel drained and not in a mood for to write nor surf the net; allot of news I want to talk about, I hope it may interest you’ll.

First I give high five for the Sultanate of Oman leader, the government and it’s citizens as well as the expatriates for making Muscat Festival 2008 work and go through after six months of ‘the Guno cyclone’ hit Oman and everyone got on their feet making it happen.

Dish TV is a satellite broadcasting service available to users in India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, and parts of South East Asia, which is now been sold off in the Arabian Gulf Counties - Middle East through the Indian expatriates who work in the satellite distribution companies or get it by them selves from India, I was told about by my colleague.

When you buy a dishtv connection you get - Hardware / Equipment:
  • Dish with LNB
  • Digibox and cable
  • Viewing Card (VC)

It will cost from USD122.21 to USD162.70 for one year with the above Hardware / Equipments, then it will only cost from USD 51.1 to USD91.59, it’s vary cheep. It seems it’s illegal in Oman but it is still sold.

Is it humanely to give one hour notice for dismissing your employee to pack his stuff and sending back home? I don’t believe so.

The first spy camera was found in female toilet in a government building in Dubai - UAE; the man was captured after 48 hours from the time it was found.

Dubai-based Almulla Hospitality is planning to develop a hotel chain that complies with Islamic law, including a ban on alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment