Feb 3, 2008

Round the corner

It seems months & years since I last wrote a post in my journal, despite been few weeks. The major question that everyone is thinking of is 'where were you?' and my answer is "I was just around the corner."

I was busy with my cousin's wedding arrangements. Had another cousin's wedding reception to attend & both weddings I looked outstanding, from the outfit to the hair style & make up. My cousins were around so we had our best times, they may be younger then me but they respect me the way I do with them.

The Noodle House is the latest dining place in Oman has openned at the month of January 2008, some loved it & others hated it; on my side I'll give it 3 to 4 stars out of 5 because of the desert 'Banana Toeffe' wasn't that sweet as China Town.

No comments:

Post a Comment