Jul 8, 2006

Finally I've graduated.

I finally completed my Bachelor's degree after years of changing my majors and other personal reasons that hindered me to complete in time, I thank my God first, then parents, siblings, Uncles and Aunties as well as my cousins who have supported me all this years and motivated me to complete, oh I forgot the head of departments & the lecturers who have guided me too; as for me its not the end of educating my self, but it’s the just a first step of expending my career and knowledge, as my motivation to do some Professional certifications for couple of years to enable my self to gain more experience and knowledge in my current career then postgraduate degree.

5 comments:

  1. Mabroooooooooooooook !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You're not the only one! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Devilish, Blue Chi & Omni,

    Thanks, I have allot of plans for my carear & I'm just relaxingnow, busy with family weddings and spending time with my family.

    ReplyDelete