Feb 22, 2006

While I was away..

While I was away from the my journal, allot of things been happening around me, ups and downs and I'm still on the move of as the boat hasn’t settled to the shown that seem far away from the reality.

Someone said a phrase one day which I realized it's true:

Never Judge a Book by its Cover


The worst when you really think that the person is really good all this years and suddenly changes its characters and thinks that you don't know, I just sit at the Conner and observe the person and I don't comment, got the shock of my life when I found out that the person is deceiving everyone and think that no one will found out the truth.

I care about neither people who care about me, but never deceive me or the people I love.

The truth is out their and people just provide me the evidences and proofs of my doubts and I never thought to doubt about that person all my life.

One more advice I want to share with you’ll from my heart:

What ever happens in life that never goes as per our plans may be the best for us. We think/thought it is/was the end of our happiness but the truth is that it was the end of our miseries & beginning of a new chapter of peace and happiness in our lives.

3 comments:

  1. Life is a weird. I kinda stopped trying to understand it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who are you? Y do you think i am MB daughter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found out who are you from your information wich you posted and your name :)

    My name is not relevernt at the moment.

    ReplyDelete