Oct 23, 2008

Oman Nightlife from Facebook to Global

Who ever joined Facebook and wanted a snap shot of the nightlife in Oman, he/she would have joinned 'Oman Nightlife' group to get the latest all kind of events and activities that take place in town.

Now Oman Nightlife is going to offer for the rest of the world its services by lunching it's website via http://www.omannightlife.com/. At the moment the Oman Nightlife team working on making it work smoothly. The offical launch has not been set yet, but keep your eyes open.

Bits and Bytes
Two Omani youths jailed for rash driving.

2 comments:

  1. I’m impressed, I have to admit. Really rarely can i encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you might have hit the nail to the head. Your idea is outstanding; the problem is something not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. I am delighted i found this around my look for something in regards to this. pencil packing work from home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love to read new topics from you blog..`-,’ Britannia Dealership

    ReplyDelete