Mar 7, 2012

Once Upon A Time

We all once upon a time believed in fairy tales, thanks to animated movies, such as Cinderella, sleeping beauty, snow white, etc. My childhood was filled with such characters beside Rapunzel as well as Hansel and Gretel, which I countess watched it while playing with my sisters.

Once upon a time I was a child, enjoyed the fruit of life, from swimming to playing outdoors, got a chance to cycle on my bike, roller skate, skate on ice, and skateboarding too which I once owned a small one purple colored funky look. I also tried many activities such as painting, piano and bale dance. I am still found of music, more of piano, qanoon and drums, all depends on my mood. My regret is not continuing learning piano instrument. I recall a Japanese girl who lived in my building, a flat right bellow mine was practicing on her piano on a daily base.

I also played video games which I once owned Atari and Nintendo as well as board games.

Now I'm watching Once Upon A Time, the TV series opened up the hidden enchanted forest in me, which filled with hope, dream to be come something other then my self.

I consider Once Upon A Time the best TV series I watched in year 2012, and the best episode was "Skin Deep", aka. The Beauty and The Beast, the story revolve around Rumplestiltskin (in fairy tale world)/Mr. Gold in the real world and his love to Belle in fairy tale.

If you missed it, tune in at one of online free TV streams to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment