Jan 24, 2006

Get knocked out with Random Thoughts

Muscat Festival 2006 -Odaibah Square
The global village at Odaibah Square was unorganized as some stall in certain countries been occupied by other stall from other countries because of excess of stalls because of less participants or shortage of stalls because of more participants; it looks too massy although the products are good.

Muscat Festival 2006 –Qurum Natural Park
I recommend going the park at 8 pm and watching the combination of water fountain; leaser and firework show with the background of beautiful musical instrumentals.

Audit
“Audit your self before you audit others” I’m saying it to myself as an advice. (I know it doesn’t make any sense to you).

Cellular/mobile phones
I grabbed my sister’s cell phone with a Bluetooth facility installed in it, I played around with it and I found weird people with nicknames that are offensive; I don’t understand why people keep their Bluetooth on in public, is it a new way of knowing people and acting innocently.

No comments:

Post a Comment